Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Post of the Day

Thankfuls!  I love this holiday! : )

1.Michelle's hair and jewelry - it's preeeeeetty.
2.The extra light bulbs in my apartment, coming from Stephanie's lamp and the Christmas tree.  It defeats the gloom of Stadium Terrace lighting.
3.Weird friends... apparently I have a few of them.  Like Michelle, for example, who is hollering down the vent to communicate with Stephanie in the other room.
4.My car, which has now been vacuumed.
5.Cold toes and hot chocolate... combined with a warm, fuzzy blanket (NOT a snuggie).
6.Finding out my 10 page paper is due a week later than I thought.
7.The fact that I just called my blog "my blag."  Only it wasn't quite "blag."  It was more of a "blog/blag" hybrid sound... "bloag."
8.Chuck... the mostest awesomest TV show, and probably the only one I have ever watched every single episode of to date.
9.Typos in the book I'm writing an essay on, because that's something I can mention in my essay, and thereby take up more of the 3,000 word requirement!  Bwah ha ha!
10.Cool whip and jell-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment