Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 3 of My Festivities

Today I am grateful for:

1.Listing things I'm grateful for
2.Pickles that have yet to be pickled
3.Staying up till 2:30 am looking for a song my roommate can put on the movie she's making
4.No work on Thursdays
5.Having a forbidden, secret crush (and by secret I mean all of my close friends and family know about it, and know better than to tell said forbidden crush he exists)
6.Having an alternate, super-villain existence that includes a secret lair guarded by a ferocious attack-hippo
7.The fact that the number 7 can also be drawn as 7 with a fancy line through it
8.The fact that I am posting about Kunkee, and he doesn't know it.  BA HA HA!!! KUNKEEKUNKEEKUNKEE!!!!  He doesn't know!  Mua ha ha ha!!!
9.My very awkward 2-toilet bathroom situation that I no longer consider awkward, and has led to such endearing nicknames for roommates as "Bathroom Buddy," "Potty Pal," "Toilet Twin," and "Can Comrade." 
10.Monique!  She dropped by and gave me a hug! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment