Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Thanksgiving

Okay, this morning I am grateful that:

1.The cleaning check lady's skin melted off, revealing that underneath she was made out of cupcakes and sugar sprinkles!
2.Despite the faint vacuum-sucked-up-too-much-hair-burnt-rubber smell, my apartment is absolutely sparkling!
3.There are snow flakes on my ceiling.
4.There are snow flakes in my heart. (cue: "Awwwww!")
5.The sun is shining!  The tank is clean!  *GASP*  The tank is clean!
6.Actually, the tank really is clean.
7.Did I mention my apartment is clean?
8.My headphones are pink.
9.I'm about to go to class where I will sit next to a really cute boy who likes to flirt with me.
10.I ate a Rodeo Cheeseburger for lunch yesterday.

 *Later*

11.The smell of leaves on the ground when you walk through them.
12.Hard classes end in 1 month.
13.Potatoes!
14.People who understand the if you're going to have a mustache, it had better either have handlebars, waxed tips, or a beard to go with it.  Sorry, I don't care what your face looks like, the Adolf Hitler look just doesn't do it for me.
15.A realization!  I'm taking Crusades next semester.  I took history of Islam this semester, which included the Crusades in moderately deep detail.  That class is going to be relatively easy!  Yay!
16.Skittles

No comments:

Post a Comment