Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving entry #4

Wow... what a day!

Today I am grateful for:

1.Laughs in class.  A guy had a very definite SNORT... which triggered a laugh from the girl next to him, who had absolutely no room to laugh at his style, because hers literally sounded like a hyena.
2.The fact that the brand spankin' new automatic toilet on campus flushed 4 times while I was sitting on it, and when I stood up... nothing...
3.Baby Bananas Bursting with Blavor... which is what happens when flavor attempts to join the alliteration club... and fails.
4.The fact that the girl in front of me and my friend Chad had her hair held together with a spoon.

Yes, a spoon.  There was also a real live, picked up off the ground, leaf in there.

5.After the girl with a spoon and leaf in her hair added a pen, Chad and I discussed folding some origami, and adding THAT to the mix.
6.Chad suggested adding a Christmas ornament too.
7.I reached into my bag to find something else to add and pulled out a USB cable... which would make a GREAT hair accessory.
8.When I gave her a compliment, specifically related to her leaf, she said, "Yeah, I found that and I was like, 'You know, I want that to be in my hair.'"  Awesomeness.  Did she think that as she was eating her cereal this morning too?  "Spoon!  You know, I want that to be in my hair."  I wonder what she does during the holidays.  "Candy cane!  I want that to be in my hair."  "Christmas lights!  I want those to be in my hair."  "Life sized nativity scene!  I want that to be in my hair!"
9.I'm also grateful for my lunch, which consisted of a build-your-own salad: lettuce, chicken, eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, cucumbers and croutons.  Yum!
10.My brown hat, which is not only cute, but kept me verrrrry warm on my walk to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment