Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Whateverth Day of Thanksgiving - I've lost count.

So, it's actually like 1:57 a.m. on the 13th, instead of the 12th like this post says, but Lynnae showed me this awesome backdating thing.

Today I am grateful for:
1.Clash of the Titans - definitely a B movie, but come on... it's Greek mythology.  They have yet to make a really, really good one (Disney's Hercules does not count!), so I'm glad for what I've got.  (Incidentally, if anyone knows an actually good Greek or Roman mythology movie, I'd like to hear about it.)
2.The weekend
3.Getting started on the homework I've been trying to make myself start for a looooong time
4.Kamaron and peanut butter being synced to his ipod touch
5.Plumbing
6.The fact that my roommate is borderline falling asleep on the floor
7.The fact that tomorrow is Saturday
8.Epicness in all its epic forms
9.The fact that it's bedtime and I can go to bed
10.The 4 blankets I shall soon be snuggled under, keeping me all toasty warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment