Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 2012 - Day 4 - Return of the Dinosaurs

On the fourth day of the apocalypse
My true love said to me:
Oh look...
Four Dinosaurs
Three Hitlers
Two Poles that Shift
And it seems I've become a zombie.

What:

Okay, if we're going to have zombies, a pole shift, and 3 competing dictators, we'd better get dinosaurs.

Where:

I think each connected landmass (yes, Australia, you can be included this time) should spawn at least one dinosaur.  The Americas, Eurasia and Africa, Australia and Antarctica can all be blessed with a dinosaur of their choosing.  However, since it's the apocalypse, they must choose between tyrannosaurus rex, allosaurus, Utahraptor, dilophosaurus, gigantoraptor, gojirasaurus, demtradon, or pterodactyl, all of which have a real hankering for flesh.

How:

I don't really know.  But it's cool.

I believe this will reinstate the practice of sacrifices, as we all raid McDonalds of their meat, pile it up, and hide as the pterodactyls swarm.  When they're all full, we can go pterodactyl hunting.

And I want a baby allosaurus.  They're like T-Rex, only cuter.

How to Survive:

Find them when they're little and raise them as pets.  Then you can train them to only eat the people you WANT them to eat.  Like Nikki Minaj.

Or zombies.  You can train them to eat zombies.

4 comments:

  1. NO! Don't let it eat your true love! It can eat all the other zombies. Oh, and if I'm a zombie, please don't let it eat me. Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is gojirasaurus a real dinosaur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Aubry. When I see the passion in his eye he'll keep his head. :)

    And yes, Carl. Gojirasaurus is for real. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gojirasaurus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! Yes, yes... train them to eat zombies.

    ReplyDelete