Thursday, November 8, 2012

'Tis the season!!!

Back in 2010, when I first started my blog, I spent November listing things I was grateful for.

I didn't do it in 2011. I wasn't a very grateful little shmrp in 2011.

Well, now it's 2012. It's a new year! (Okay, it's actually the end of the year. Whatever. Details, details.) Anyway, I'd like to do it again this year. Not every day like last year, but at least a couple times a week.

So! Here's what I'm thankful for.

1.) Obvious first: my fiancé. Duh. There is nobody in this universe who could be with a guy like him & not be thankful for it. (Cue either "aaawwww!!!" Or "eeewwww," depending on your personal tolerance for sentimental, mushy crap.)

2.) Wedding binders are now obsolete. PINTEREST, BABY!!!

3.) I have a song called Misery Business stuck in my head, as opposed to one called Baby, Payphone, or This is Why I'm Hot.

4.) I saw Chris Taney today. For about 2 seconds as he drove by. And he still made it epic.

5.) Tonight promises to involve nachos. Like, REAL nachos. Not the Velveeta on a corn chip crap.

6.) I never said I was going to do 10 thankfuls in a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment