Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankyou, life.

Today I am grateful for:

1.Brittany, a girl in 2 of my classes, offered to turn in my paper for me on the day that I'll be gone, which means I don't have to write it before I leave, which means that is ONE LESS thing I have to do before Thanksgiving, which means that I only have 2 hard midterms to take and 1 10-page paper to write between now and Monday.  Yay!
2.I also have to say I'm quite thankful I have a job where I get to talk to all sorts of interesting people.  And by interesting, I mean I call someone up about a matter with their account, and have a 56 minute long (very one-sided) conversation about how that call was orchestrated by God so that the guy I called could change my life.  Well, he certainly changed 56 minutes of it...
3.Food at work, specifically Kahlua Pork at work.  Mmmmmm!
4.Finishing the study guide for 1 of my midterms... one more midterm and a 10 page research paper to go!
5.New socks
6.The fact that you can spell "socks" as "sox" and spell check may pick it up, but it's still awesome!  Actually, it's not that awesome, but it's kinda cool...
7.Paramore's song Brick by Boring Brick and Daughtry's song September.  Two of the newest additions to my mp3 player.
8.The thought of going to bed BEFORE midnight!
9.It's almost Thanksgiving.
10.After thanksgiving there are only 2 weeks of school left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment