Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving is growing near...

1.I'm thankful for fenestration.  There isn't much of it where I'm living now, but I grew up with a large amount, and I'm really thankful for it when I come across it.
2.I am VERY thankful I got an A- on my history of England exam... because I pretty much destroyed myself on the last one.
3.Hmmm... what else?  Pineapple that ISN'T overripe, because that's just gross.
4.Finding a new band that sounds exactly like my favorite band... but isn't my favorite band... they're just a total rip off, and were seriously trying too hard in their music video... but at least it's new songs in the sound I really like, since my favorite band hasn't released anything in a while.  Jeez, get on it people, or your fans'll start going to the guys who ripped off your sound!
5.The fact that I can google myself and find virtually nothing.  The only things are some stupid classmates sites that link to my mom, dad, and younger brother (not even me), and a Deans list.  That Deans list is the only thing that's actually applicable to my life.
6.Yummy Chex mix stuff that I don't actually know what's in it.
7.ADHD Quote of the day: "He had a really stupid expression on his -- did someone turn my sticky tack into a duck?"
8.I'm also thankful I'm not at work, and can stop wearing my work clothes, which I forgot I was wearing until just now.
9.Ooh!  I'm veeeerrrry thankful that the irate customer at work demanded to speak to a manager... because I'm not a manager!!! BA HA HA!!!  I GOT TO PAWN HIM OFF ON THE GUY IN CHARGE!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
10.I am wearing a shirt that enables virtually unassisted flight.  Yep, that's right, like Dumbo's ears, my sleeves allow me to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment