Friday, April 17, 2015

Baby A waved at me!

I had my final appointment with the fertility clinic today. The goal was to check the progress of the babies.

They. Are. Perfect!

Seriously, they are growing so well! They measured 8 weeks, 5 days, which is exactly what they are. Baby B, who was way smaller than Baby A at the last ultrasound, is all caught up, and even .02 cm bigger than Baby A. Their heartbeats were both around 180 bpm, and... the best part...

Baby A was awake!

Baby A was totally awake and waving at us with so much enthusiasm! His heart rate was a tad higher than B's, but the doctor said that was probably because he was being so active.

(You might have noticed the use of a gender pronoun. No, I don't have any remote clue what these babies' genders are, but I'm guessing that A is a boy, and B is a girl, based on their heart rates at the first ultrasound. That could be WAAAAY off, but hey... it helps having a guess. We'll know in 11 weeks.)

I didn't get a good shot of both of them together this time - they were positioned wrong for it, and all we could get was both heads. So, instead of that, this is the best picture of any of them.

I present, Baby B!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this picture... and Yes! I did catch the gender pronoun. :)

    ReplyDelete