Friday, November 16, 2012

An update in world news! Yay! Just what we all wanted!!!

Breaking News:  In a rare turn of events, Utah County will soon be graced with a religious meetinghouse!!!

Now, I know what you're all thinking: "Um... duh?  They have one on like, every corner.  Seen that 40 someodd stake building monstrosity next to Little Caesars?  Yeah.  No news flash there."

But, don't think that!  No, this religious meetinghouse is going to be... <drum roll>... non-Mormon!!!

***GASP!!!***

That's right, citizens.  Utah County will have its very own mosque!!!

Citizens: "You mean... there's... something other than Mormons here?  I mean, we all knew there were heathens, pagans and apostate members.  The very existence of the Hookah store on Provo Center Street proves that.  But Muslims?  Utah County has other religions?????"

Yes.  Orem, Utah is getting it's very own mosque.

Okay, honestly, I'm pretty dang excited.  And I seriously hope it's open to the general public and a non-Muslim female will be allowed in to check it out.  If I'm really feeling like testing my luck, I'm hoping said non-Muslim female will be allowed to take a few pictures too and listen to a meeting... though not at the same time. 

Sweet!

We're getting a mosque.

No comments:

Post a Comment