Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A few things I'm thankful for

1.) I'm going home in a week!
2.) I'm bringing my man home with me in a week!
3.) Horses.  I am eternally grateful for the existence of horses.  And that I have access to ride them.
4.) I am also grateful for tigers.  I feel ambivalent about not having access to ride these.
5.) I am thankful I got my receipt for Cafe Rio.  That's $237 I'm getting back.  Yay for bypassing their sucky service.
6.) speaking of money, I'm quite happy about getting 2 round trip tickets to Kansas City for $484.  That's both tickets, round trip, under $500, after all fees and everything.  Great day. :)
7.) Fire and Ice
8.) I have a smart phone.  Because it's a phone.  And it's smart.  However, it is an iPhone, and that doesn't particularly make me look smart. 
But it's free.
Deal with it.
9.) I'm thankful I have $500 in receipts waiting to be reimbursed.  That will be a nice stroke to my bank account.
10.) I'm thankful Macaroni Grill is doing this deal where you can get 2 lunches for $8.50.  They are also doing a $7 off your online order.  And yes, the 2 can be combined.  I just paid $1.62 (after tax) for chicken pasta, a turkey panini and a loaf of Macaroni Grill bread, complete with dipping oil/spices.  Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad about not having access to ride tigers. I know it's a horrible idea but still, tigers.

    ReplyDelete