Sunday, February 9, 2020

Maybe I'll Blog Again

The last year and a half has been a hell of a ride.

I'm looking for ways to write, and ways to do things that make me feel a little more human, and a little less slave-zombie, so maybe it's time to start blogging again.

That said, I'm also refusing to commit to anything, so maybe it's time to blog once or twice and then not blog again for another two years.

You know... like last time.

I still haven't figured out what to do about how transient blogs are, and how difficult it is to create a physical copy, but at least if I update once or twice it'll keep the account active. Worst case scenario, I'll copy my favorite posts to a Word document and print them out.

Ha ha.

No I won't.

Let's be honest. I've had "Make a Cousins Notebook" on my to-do list for the last 3 years and I haven't even gotten started. (If you're wondering, that's a notebook with pictures of all my kids' extended family so they can have a comprehensive list of who they're related to. They're up to 31 first cousins now. Eat that, My Big Fat Greek Wedding!)

Anyway, this is basically just an intro post to the possibility of blogging regularly again... if I do that... which I'm not committing to.

Next up, where I've been for the last 4 years, and what I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment