Friday, November 1, 2013

The Thanksgiving Season

I have two goals. Well... I actually have about 10 bazillion goals, but two that are applicable to this post.

1.) Put more content on this blog.

3.) Celebrate Thanksgiving.

So, I'm going to write about something I'm thankful for every single day of this month!

Today I am particularly thankful for modern medicine. Being that it's flu season, and I happen to be slowly drowning in mucus that doesn't want to be hacked from my lungs, it's nice to know that people no longer cure these things by drinking pepper corns boiled in water. No, I have a wonderful, green pill that I can just swallow, and it'll knock me out for 6 hours straight. No nasty taste, no 10-minute long relief. Just niiiiice, peaceful slumber.

Speaking of... I think I'll go take my green pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment