Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20th

Today I am incredibly thankful that I have another apocalypse to look forward to!!!

I just found out that apparently Heimdall blew his trumpet, signifying 100 days until the Ragnarok!

Okay, having survived the December 2012 Mayan apocalypse, the May 2011 rapture, and the Y2K incident of 2000, I am pretty dang excited to see what this next apocalypse brings.

And I shall celebrate by acting out the Ragnarok with Norse action figures and a camera. You'd better believe I will.

Oh... and another thing for which I am thankful, when I asked my husband if we could throw a Ragnarok party, this was his response:

Heimdall finally blew the Gjallarhorn?!? Sweet! I was getting tired of waiting for that. I guess that means that Loki must have murdered Balder and rallied the frost giants already. The Valkarie must be arming their gathered warriors. Nidhog is almost done chewing through the roots of the world tree Yggdrasil. Fenrir is about to burst free of his chains. Jormungandr is going to rise from the sea. The universe is going to be utterly destroyed!!!
Then we're going to have a new world built by the two remaining Norse gods.

You bet we're going to have a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment