Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm a little teapot and I'm going to stab your chin with the blunt end of a fancy drink umbrella.

Is it okay to throw a temper tantrum on your blog?

I mean, we all get REEEEEEEEEALLY mad every now and then.  And we need an outlet.  So, short of sticking a fork inside an actual outlet to "release steam" (yes, it works), the next best thing is to throw a hissy fit.

Oh wait.

That's what facebook is for.  Remember how you could throw toilet paper at people way back in the "super poke" craze?  Or sheep.  I liked to throw sheep.  They smell awful and have ticks and I'm going to throw a sheep at you and hope you smell like sheep pebbles for a month and a tick bursts on your knee cap.  So there.

While I'm at it, I'm going to clinch my fists, bury my face in a duck and scream out all my frustration until I've swallowed a throat full of feathers.

And then I'm going to stomp on the ceiling and pound a broom on the floor and listen to Paramore really loudly because that band always makes me feel like my enemies are epic and real and I have something significant to fight.

Maybe I should break out my silver set and go hunt a werewolf.

I just can't say anything.  Because every time I write what I really want to say, I grumble about not being a jerk on my blog and dutifully punch the back space.

But really.  I have a punching bag for moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment