Saturday, March 17, 2012

Guest Post

Savannah has wisely asked me not to post anything for her on Facebook. However, she failed to mention her blogger account, and as this account was open, I thought I would give her some free publicity.

Savannah does excellent work as an editor, and has been a great asset to the company. Currently, she is filling in for me at a Writer's Conference, her first, where I am very confident she will do a great job.

We're still giving her legal training; next time around, she won't forget to cover all of her accounts in verbal non-interference agreements.

But again, thanks to Savannah; if you don't know her, you should - she's great.

Sincerely,
Brett Peterson
Owner
TM Publishing, LLC

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! Oh Brett... I guess I deserved that. In the future I'll have to remember to close the loopholes. :)
    And thanks. You make me feel all special inside. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even before I finished the first sentence, I knew who the guest poster was! Haha! I love it.

      Delete