Sunday, July 19, 2015

Outtakes

Giving myself and Carl a set of scrabble blocks and instructions to caption a photo of baby shoes doesn't always end with necessarily mature results.

As an example:
My big brother thinks this photo will haunt all three of us. I refuse to believe that. He's hermaphroditist. (Like sexist, but only toward hermaphrodites.)

Then there was Carl's contribution:
When I showed the same brother these gender-neutral brown shoes, he accused me of being "progressive," complete with quote marks that I'm not quite sure how to interpret. 

That resulted in: 

And to a degree that's true. I've always planned to have a dinosaurs and spaceships themed nursery regardless of the gender of the occupant. 

But if you think I'm not going to stick my girly in a froofy dress, you are dead wrong. 

So, these are the gender reveal photos that didn't make the cut. 

I hope you enjoyed them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment