Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14th

Today I am grateful for ailments that can be cured with chocolate.

Every now and then, I will be hit with an overwhelming surge of grumpiness. If left untreated, this grumpiness will develop into irrational and slightly homicidal anger, where my happiest fantasy is all about slamming on my breaks in front of the jerk that's tailgating me for my heinous offense of actually going the speed limit, and making his insurance pay me lots of money. Oh, and I can insist I have whiplash and sue him too.

Fortunately, it rarely gets that far.

Why?

Chocolate!

And very, very rarely I will have a case of inexplicable, aching sadness for no reason. I can only count two times this has happened in my life (one of which happened to be... well... recently), but both times the cure was... you guessed it!

Chocolate!!!

So, for a huge variety of emotional ills, all one must do is consume an unhealthy amount of dopamine-inducing, sugar-packed chocolate. Really. It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment