Friday, December 23, 2011

It has begun...

01:13 MST.

I am under attack.

I write from the haven of "blogspot.com," because my base at facebook is undergoing an onslaught of birthday wishes.

The attack began at 00:27 MST.  The first birthday wish was launched by "Chris" from Canada, making it an international affair.  Since then, a few more shots have been fired, and I anticipate many more to come.  My wall is sturdy, but I shudder to think of how much it will come under.

As the attack continues into the night, and on through the day, I will hold as strong a stand as I can, taking such defensive measures as "cake" and "presents."

If I do not survive, tell them I fought with honor, dignity and courage.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Noticing motion in a particular niche in the blogosphere, the sniper lay prone and put his eye to his scope.

    Moments like these were rare. Targets rarely broke cover, and this one had set off a flare.

    His position was secure enough; he was sheltered from air support, and nothing short of a followup comment could get to him here.

    Lining up the fine hairs in the targeting system, compensating for drop, checking the wind conditions, and steadying himself, he squeezed the trigger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH! YOU ARE EXTREMELY AWESOME! I HOPE TO BE JUST AS COOL SOMEDAY!

    OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY CHRISMAHAUNNAKWANZAA! BEST FESTIVUS WISHES!

    ARE THE ALL CAPS OBNOXIOUS ENOUGH YET? MY RIDE IS ALMOST HERE AND I CAN'T KEEP ANNOYING YOU! SORRY!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You thought you were safe here? I am the Pink Ninja. You can't hide from me. ;)

    Happy birthday, sexy woman! I love you!

    ReplyDelete