Sunday, May 15, 2011

Alright, alright! It's an update! You happy?

And now I have Michelle Branch's song, "Are You Happy Now?" stuck in my head.  Why do I do this to myself?

At least, I will admit, it's some variety.  I've had "Coming Home" by P Ditty and Dirty Money running through my head all day... annnnnnnddddd... there it is again.  Nope.  No more variety.

Anyway, today I got chastised for not updating my blog.  Apparently I'm harder to stalk this way.  So, I'm now updating for her sake.  But, I already told her everything she's missed, so I really have nothing to say.

Which means I'm going to make stuff up.

I got a hair cut!!!  I don't have any pictures yet, but here's the style I went for:

See?  I even added more blonde!  I've never loved my hair so much!

I also went on vacation.  To the grand canyon.  Then I decided that since I was seeing one of the wonders of the world, I might as well go see the other six.  Unfortunately, I didn't know what the other six were, so I kinda made some up.  I knew the Grand Canyon was one of the "Natural" wonders of the world, and they have some man made ones too, but, being the purist that I am, I must only see natural wonders.  So, I visited Mt. Everest, the Great Wall of China, the Pyramids, the Galapagos Islands, The Panama Canal, the Acropolis, and Poland.

I also got married last night.  I married a very hairy man that I was pretty sure was Santa Clause (I married him for the toys... and the elf-slaves), but shortly after the ceremony I realized it was a yeti.  Oops.

And I learned how to polka.

Actually, I already knew how to polka.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. What??!!! I wasn't invited to your wedding! I see how it is...

    ReplyDelete