Sunday, April 3, 2011

When all else fails, eat poop.

I made poop today!  It was quite delicious.  I mixed powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese and cocoa in a plastic bag and kneaded it until it was all hard like fudge.  Only, when you make fudge in a plastic bag and knead it, it turns to form a turd shape.  Who knew plastic bags were just like a large intestine!

So, today I had drama.  All sorts of drama.  Roommate drama, family drama... drama with my mama...

Not really.  I didn't have drama with my mama.  I don't even call her mama.  I call her Momma.  I'm pretty sure that's not a correct spelling, but I like it.  So there.

Anywho, there was drama.

So, I was sitting there, kneading my poop fudge, making lots of noise.  Then I ate the poop fudge.

The heavens opened... angels sang... the whole world rejoiced!  Savannah had FUDGE!!!!

Then, my drama all went away.

The end.

So, let that be a lesson to you.  When the world is down on you, and you feel like there's no escape, eat poop.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I know you! And what's better, I get to be your roommate!

    ReplyDelete